Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Week 101

Frisbee golf - we won!


Sickkkkk so last full week. Wow - we are pretty loaded on appointments right now so the week should be pretty good and on Thursday we have zone conference so that should be fun and stuff. Excited to stick it out just one more week.

The rest of last week was ok. Pretty good but we weren't able to meet up with any investigators. The weather was way good over the weekend but then yesterday afternoon and today it kind of has been cloudy and overcast and rainy but that's life. I would say more people are out in the good weather but not necessarily more likely to talk considering they would rather enjoy the weather than us, but we try!!!

Well anyways this is going to be like my last real letter so might as well say something insightful. It's been awesome being out here and it really has been good. It has been difficult and tough and at times, long, but it has been awesome! I have learned so much, from others, about others, about myself and about God. It really is an experience that you cannot replicate in any way. I am so thankful for the experiences that I've had and for the support I have gotten. I love Norway, I love the Norwegian people, I love Norwegian and I have had an awesome time. 

As unique as it is, I know this mission was exactly for me and for that I am grateful! 

Well, that's all I've got for now, until next time.

See you next week!
J


No comments:

Post a Comment