Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 100

17 of mai celebrations
Got to see some returned missionaries that served in Norway
Played Bean Boozled at the mission home

Did not fair well




So good to hear about Ethan receiving his Patriarchal Blessing, we actually talked about that in the lesson we taught in Sunday School! 

This week was okay. We had many appointments set up, but they had to be postponed - that's just the way it goes, I guess. Literally anything else comes before us, but you know the prepared people when they put us first, though they are few and far between - it helps to know they're out there.

This week I have my exit interview. I don't know what to think. It will be kind of odd because I will still be working two weeks after it - but I'm not too worried. Still working.

Love you all so much  - things are rocking and rolling here, trying to meet with our investigators. 

17 of mai was awesome and fun to spend it in Oslo. (Constitution Day/ Norway's birthday)

Have a great week! J




No comments:

Post a Comment