Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 95 (moves)

Snowy P-day hike
Zone conference

So just when you'd think I wouldn't get moved, here we go! Yep, I'm packing for the last transfer and on Wednesday I will be heading over to Hamar. Really the only area that I can't see the ocean.

This week was pretty good actually, despite how slow it is for Easter and stuff. Monday was a downpour (as shown in our hike). We went up and then towards the top it turned into snow which is a...pleasant...surprise. We were freezing. And then Tuesday we had a little competition with one of the areas in our zone to pump them up. And of course you have to risk something, risk it to get the biscuit :) So we bet a kilo of candy against them and had an awesome day and found some new potential investigators which is sweet. So Elder Hadley, who is replacing me, will have some people to work with. You always have to be grateful for other people's efforts too! :)

We didn't end up making it to Bodø because of some sickness, but we had some good finding here and we are ready for the next adventure. So on to the next area - should be good though, I'm willing to do whatever is asked. If you had asked me two years ago, I would have given you a selfish answer. Life is great and I can't really be bothered right now! Weird how good you feel sometimes after just doing what you're supposed to do (missionary lessons I guess.) 

So on to my next adventure.

Yes, Finishers Wanted!!!

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment