Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 91

On the ferry to Kristiansund

This week was pretty good. It was weird that Nelson went home and is now chilling with his family and friends but it put into perspective how much of a time I actually have left on the mission. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit excited but I am NOT ready to leave Norway! It is just such an awesome place and people. 

We were way busy this week and will continue to be this whole transfer. We have zone conference coming up and appointments with people and trying to teach people we found this week. Should be hectic, but that's aways good! 

I got a plant. We were in Sunday School a couple of weeks ago and were talking about faith being like a seed, the teacher gave us all seeds that we were supposed to plant. After two weeks mine wasn't growing at all. I was ready to toss in the towel, when we went to a member's house and his plant was growing like crazy! We talked about it and I was telling him how mine was broken and ready to throw away. Anyways, we got home and there it was - my plant had sprouted! Wow, this is what being what a father is like - ha ha. (a metaphor with the plant here and faith.) Anyways, now I'm kind of pretentious with a spray bottle watering my plant.

Yesterday we didn't go to our ward, but with the senior couple to a city called Kristiansund where we have one active member but no missionaries or anything. It was so awesome - we got to go down and administer the sacrament to her and have a spiritual meeting all together in her home. I even gave a talk - all in all the whole thing was really great. 

My friend from another area is now here permanently - he's coming to activities and stuff - it's so awesome - sometimes you just got to water the seed of faith with a spray bottle :)

That's about it for the week - hope you all have an awesome one too! Life here is good so don't worry about me :)

J

My plant!


No comments:

Post a Comment