Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 88

Up in Alta




This week was good! We went up to Alta, went up Monday morning and we were traveling from 7am to around 3pm in Alta. It was lots of fun, barely got some emails sent out but good thing I don't have too many people to write ;) We had an awesome time and it was pretty cold, but the missionaries up there are studs and are working really hard. They have a new missionary with them, so it's kind of cool to see him adapt especially so far up north. Then we got home on Wednesday afternoon - so it was a lot of traveling. We actually had to switch our day to Saturday so we could go to a place called Røros. It's out in the middle of nowhere and has a winter festival.

Zone conference were the week before, it really is nice in the north because we are so spread out but we get to see each other often and catch up.

This week should be good, we have Ålesund coming in on splits so we are done traveling for the transfer, at least. They are another of couple of studs and so we are looking forward to seeing them. Other than that we have some investigators to get in touch with.

I'm learning a lot even though it does seem like I've been here for a while. Some days are longer than others, but really enjoying it and feel like I'm growing. We also looked at some photos from the early blog from Sister Hill and man have we changed! We looked like children. I thought I was so grown and mature at 19, but man did I have a long way to go. I guess that's probably the same now and will continue to be for the rest of my life.

Anyway, have a great week!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment