Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 84


So I just found out while writing this that I will be moving to Trondheim. Wow, this will just about complete my tour of Norway. Should be exciting. I will be with Elder Nelson who I was with earlier while I was in Drammen and he was in another city. He's a great guy and I'm excited for it. I will be able to travel around the north zone while I am there. 

Crazy stuff this week - mostly because I rolled my ankle when I took a step in the wrong direction. I heard a bad pop and knew it wasn't going to be the most fun thing. Then it just didn't really move. I look down and it looked like a good old baseball. It hurt pretty bad and I couldn't really move. I got an Xray, not broken, so that's good. Might be sprained, could be torn but I don't think so, it does feel better each day. 

It was really hard to say goodbye to people yesterday. I truly felt like I have fallen into my niche here, it feels like home. It was especially hard because at church I didn't know for sure if I was moving, but still hard regardless. I'm excited to keep going, though. 

I hope you all have an awesome week!
Love, J





No comments:

Post a Comment