Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 80


I am trying to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of January, but I don't know how well it's going. Often I fall asleep because I'm so tired but I am going for it. Then I am going for the Doctrine and Covenants challenge - read a section everyday before you go home. It should also help me because I have to take it as a class in the fall. Two birds, one book.

We had a cleaning day here in the mission and so we were able to get down to the nitty gritty. Wow, I just love throwing things away so much, it literally is the best feeling ever. 

So last week I heard from one of the district leaders that someone I taught and befriended in Bergen had gotten baptized!!! Yesterday she came to church in Drammen with her mom and it was just so awesome to see how happy she is. I feel very lucky I got to see the full circle. 

We have had a bunch of member visits this week and great times with them. Not too much teaching because of the holidays, but it was a good week. We actually had a great view from our apartment of the fireworks on New Years Eve. 

There are a bunch of holiday traditions and I would love to tell you all about them, but I don't have the patience or the typing skills to describe them all ;)

Have a great week! Keep on keeping on. God bedring papa (this is how you say get better in Norwegian - such a better way to say it!)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment