Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 78

Bundling up for the day

So it has stayed pretty consistent here at -6 C, which isn't bad at all. I'm hoping this keeps up until the warmth comes back. I do like to bundle up though, I feel more gangster and people are more likely to stop and talk because they can't see the tie :)

I'm with Elder Mickelson now, he was in my MTC group. It should be great - we've had fun talking about old times and how much we have left to do.

This week we had an investigator come to church!!! It was way awesome because he also played the piano in Sacrament meeting - twice! He is way awesome and we are hoping to meet with him again this week. 

We were able to teach a bit this week and take a youth along with us - it's super powerful - it has showed me that the Lord works on the bigger picture.

We will be going to some families this week - after being out this long I know now that skyping isn't for the missionaries but definitely for our families! 

Hope you all have a great week!

J

Last day with Elder Briggs


No comments:

Post a Comment