Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 77

Super windy day

Zone conference was actually great. Kind of sad, but it was the last day I will see Daly for a while since he goes home this week. They did a slideshow which was pretty funny, actually, of the missionaries at different stages in their life. I had actually never seen the baby picture that Mom sent in, but everyone knew it was me once a picture of me dressed as YuGiOh came on the screen. What a good one.

I am staying in Drammen at least 7 more week which means I will be here for Christmas!!! I am looking forward to it for sure. Good things happening. 

This week were able to teach a referral from one of our members. It was so amazing and the spirit was so strong. He's also so cool - really awesome experience and we are hoping to teach him some more this week!!

Not much else - hope you all have a great week!

J

Classic pose with Daly
Briggs and I





No comments:

Post a Comment