Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 74




Well, the darkness is ok, but a tough one. Last night we were at an appointment and on the way home I was falling asleep (not really but yano) because it was pitch black outside and I look at the clock and it's only 4:30pm! Are you kidding me??? I forget just how dark it does get, just got to make use of the light time.

Today we are going to do a turkey bowl with the two zones in the Oslo fjord. Should be around 40 people so it should be good. Going to see a lot of old comps and other good friends we don't usually get to see :) Don't worry I won't go too hard. I was at the one last year so I know what needs to be done to win. LOL

Thanksgiving is this week and it is so weird because we don't even think twice about it. It's kind of hard being in another country but around Americans so we know, but not quite. It gets hard in the holiday season when everyone is with their family and that's really all I care about too, but I know it's worth it and if I keep going it will, not only come to an end, but that I will be satisfied with what I have put in. 

So there's a big Christmas push on service. As missionaries we get to see it a little earlier but we do put in a little more time :) It is awesome and we are totally gearing up for it!! Do some service, dang it!! #lighttheworld  We have been doing a ton and I even sliced my finger open tearing up some floors. Don't worry everything is fine, if anything it has taught me how and how not to fix a house.

I'm so thankful for my family and friends. It really means a lot with the holiday season - sending my love from Norway. And hey everyone - find someone for the missionaries to teach!!! Even if they have triple the investigators we do, they need more! Love ya'll and be cool. 

J

No comments:

Post a Comment