Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 60


So I will be moving away from Bergen. I have been here a long time and it was truly sad to say goodbye to all of the wonderful members and people that I have met along the way. It for sure has not hit me yet that I am actually going to move. This place just seems like home now. When I think of the end of the day I just think of our nice apartment in Paradis where I can unwind and be at peace. It is not all places that such a feeling comes. At the end of my stint on Wednesday, I will have lived here longer than when I lived in BYU. That is truly crazy. I love this place but I am excited and ready for a new adventure in Drammen. It is more in the east which means warmer in the summer, colder in the winter and less rain (maybe no more orange pants) and a dialect that I can copy to help my Norwegian. Always blessed for change.

I will be living with my first companion (he's not my new companion but there will be four missionaries in our apartment.) This is his last transfer, so he was there for my first and I will be there for his last. Funny how it works like that.

We had a ton of appointments with members but since school hasn't started here yet we haven't been able to meet with investigators but we are doing that today because they all get back in town so we should be meeting up with a lot of people which should be good and also a little sad to say goodbye.

Until next week in Drammen, have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment