Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Week 51

video


Well we aren't really teaching too many people right now, they have kind of dropped off but we have been doing a lot of service and member work and so when we do find people to teach they will be ready and we can invite them over to member homes to be taught. So much more effective.

The best thing that we ate this week was probably some pizza that we got- it was sooooooo good - wow definitely the best!

We don't have to help out too much during Sunday services, there's plenty of ward members to teach and stuff. But, if I needed to help it is getting to the point where I don't have to think too much about what I'm going to say in Norwegian anymore. It just kind of comes out - now whether it is right or not that is a different story but I would say it is going well. I would say the best thing someone has said was that we had really good Norwegian but people have been saying that since I first got here so I don't know if I trust it anymore. Someone did say I sound like Gatsby when I speak Norwegian - so that made me feel good :)

Daly is coming this week and we get to do splits - should be sweet!

Have a great week!
J



No comments:

Post a Comment