Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 41

The sisters from the distrikt

So we watched conference at the church from 10am-9pm! But the coolest thing - we (Bergen) did have a baptism! It's the first baptism I've been to that wasn't for an eight year old. He is way cool and is the sister's newest member. The coolest experience to happen between sessions of conference. I liked Uchtdorf. He is such a stud. Gave great talks. I'll be mailing you what I worked on during conference. 

Not too much else - we went contacting, met some people and met up with some less actives. Time is going by way fast and transfers are next week. I LOVE Bergen and the people and the city even if it does always rain, so I hope I get to stay. 

Love, J

This is an accordion store - you hear it all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment