Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 34



I can't believe I ripped my pants again, but I did. I thought it was impossible, but it's not. I slid on the basketball court and burnt a hole in the knee. My knee and the pants a like were a bit crisp. 

It has been way sunny here, but not as sunny as there. The sun may shine but it is still -5 to -7C everyday. I used to think I like the cold, but after being here I can tell you for sure that I do NOT. The coat is warm though.

The days are actually going by way fast right now. It finally stopped raining after 5 weeks. I feel like I am always talking about the weather but that is truly a huge part here. The sun is a huge help. We see exponentially bigger success when the sun is out rather to when it's not. Even if it's -7C.

Elder Steed and I are doing great and actually on Wednesday we will be going to Stavanger for zone conference (yes, I have to take a plane to go to zone conference and now I'm a silver member on Scandinavian Airlines) and I will see KILLPACK for the first time in 6 months!!! What a treat! Maybe if I'm lucky, one day I will be able to serve with him again.

We did hike a mountain last week. Here's a picture with me and Elder Hailes, who is in my district. 

Love you guys and hope things are going way well!

J

Norwegian making an American funny


2 comments:

  1. this is enormous experience, your efforts and values towards the missionary work with Jesus' love, we will pray for you
    kishorerayapudi839@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is enormous experience, your efforts and values towards the missionary work with Jesus' love, we will pray for you
    kishorerayapudi839@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete