Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016


So Bergen is sweet!!! The apartment is tiny but it's so missionary and we cook at the church. It rains every day and the other day we had to stay inside because there was a hurricane so that was a bummer. The hurricane missed Bergen, but a ton of umbrellas were torn up. Right off the coast the winds were like 150 mph. Ha ha! It's snowing right now and I haven't seen the sun in a couple of months so I finally broke down and got some vitamin D pills. 

If we have appointments we teach people, if we don't we go visit people that don't come to church. Otherwise, we go into the square in the city to contact people. I have been practicing my Spanish to try to talk to the people in Bergen that are from Spain. So far I have iglesia, and that is about it :)

We are teaching quite a few people and they are all doing great and I love them! We live downstairs from a member and they have a teenage son who is a lot like Ethan, it's awesome.

Bergen is absolutely beautiful. 

Love you and hope you all have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment