Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016


Well, I broke down and bought a jacket. I know you must be jumping up and down screaming at the top of your lungs because I won't get frostbite. I got it from this store called Moods of Norway. It is sooooooo warm it is the best. It also has a patch on the inside that says "made with love by really really pretty blonde girls" ha ha - so there's that. 

I am getting transferred. I will be moving to Bergen, the rainiest city on the face of the earth. I'm excited to be able to go to Bergen, but it is so sad that after such a time the power trio and power duo have finally come to an end. What a sad sight indeed. We kind of just curled up in our blankets and had a moment of silence. But it should be okay. Elder Daly is the best and he is one of the best companions ever.

We lost one of our baptismal dates,  have spent time looking for one of our other investigators, froze our feet and ate food that we cooked half prepared. The usual missionary stuff.

Moving to Bergen will probably put me there until my year mark, if not more so that's cool. I love the cities I have been in so far and Oslo will for sure have a special place in my heart. It is just a tiny big city with a great ward.

Love you all and always thinking of you,
J

The end of the power duo


No comments:

Post a Comment