Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

With Elder Daly talking to people in Oslo about Family History

So not too much happened this week except for that it got cold. It's snowing right now so that's interesting. We were at the street stand and basically got killed. No one would listen to me but then my main man Elder Daly stopped a starter pack of like 10 girls. They just kept coming out of the make up store! Wow what a great example he is. 

Also, There's a sister here named Sister Johannessen but no one can actually say her name properly so we call her Sister J or just J, but it's a little weird because my family calls me J too, so I think they're talking to me but no they're talking to her. But she made me draw a picture of Ronald Reagan, and I had a good time so I wrote a poem. 

DAD YOU SHOULD MEET SISTER J BECAUSE SHE LOVES REAGAN LIKE WOW, YOU SHOULD TAKE HER ON A TOUR AT THE REAGAN LIBRARY! 

It was an incredible poem, probably some of my best work actually!! We also had service with our favorite sisters. We had to scrub gross candy off the floor then we ate pizza. Yum. I love missionary life!!! Also we talked to a million and twelve people. That means every single Muslim man and Norwegian girl has had the opportunity to hear the message of the restored gospel. #thiseldersonfiiiire (that's from Sister Johannessen)

So basically that was our week, it is cold but Elder Daly and I have so much energy that we kind of just bounce off walls and talk to everyone and just laugh the whole time. 

A Norwegian starter pack is a girl who wears white sneakers, black pants, big puffy fur coats, a big nest scarf, and iPhone headphones and blonde hair. 

I heard about Paris which is kind of scary. Good thing Norway is so neutral but then again... Whatever, though, just spreading the gospel. Our two main investigators are doing good and we got some more investigators this week. 

Basically we have a powerhouse trio which lights up the mission numbers, lol #selfhype

Just another week and more things happening. Being constantly tired is kind of just becoming a norm.

Love you guys,
J

The Oslo District talking to people about Family History

No comments:

Post a Comment