Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6, 2015

Note from Jackson's mom: After waiting at the airport on Monday August 3, trying to fly out to Norway, the flight was cancelled and Jackson and the other missionaries heading out to Norway had to go back to the MTC. They flew out Wednesday August 5, in the afternoon. The letter below is from Jackson after he arrived:

I finally made it to Norway. Wow absolutely incredible. It smells like ocean and cigarettes, so basically home.

Norway is kind of like a cloudy Orange County. At the airport it kind of looked like everyone was related to me and Ethan. Wow I am amongst my people after such a long separation.

So my first area will be Tromso. Way north, way cold, way rainy. You have no idea how stoked I am. They sound like Norwegian James Bond.

Much love, Eldste Hoopes

On the layover in Dallas, a random lady took and sent this picture to us

In Norway at the mission home once they arrived!


No comments:

Post a Comment