Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 15, 2015

This week has been pretty good. Gone by super fast. We do the same thing each and everyday. Class for 10 hours gets a little much but I'll only be here for a couple more weeks so I can make it. And next Friday I'll get my travel plans so that will be exciting.

The language is coming along well and we're learning more and more about the culture. Mostly I just use sound effects and large hand gestures to make them laugh because that's the way to make people soften up. Basically the Norwegians don't really talk to anyone but if they do talk to you and become your friend they're your friend for life. Sounds like my kind of people. The country is beautiful and I can't wait to finally get out there. it's going to be incredible.

Advice you should keep with you for the rest of your life: EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE DO EXTRAORDINARY THINGS

(the missionaries going to Norway)

No comments:

Post a Comment